Subscribe Now: Nova Cynthia Art

share this

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter

    Patrons & Benefactors You Can Help Support What You Love

    Wednesday, October 2, 2013

    How Artist and the Arts Impact the Santa Fe River

      Meeting with the Santa Fe Watershed Association:

             Today I met with Marty Peale ( Adopt the River Coordinator ) and Eileen Everett (Education Coordinator and Acting Executive Director) of the Santa Fe Watershed Association to discuss ideas around how the Arts and Artist can help Impact Public Education and Awareness of the current and ongoing efforts to create a living sustainable Santa Fe River. Also in attendance was another Artist Chris who is founder of All Species Day.  I will be posting my full notes from the meeting
    on Wed. Oct. 9, 2013.

            This Work is one of the first Watercolor Paintings I did using the Waterfall as my Partner to read more about my process you can click on the link below and go to my Artists Gallery Website for a full description of the work I am doing along the Santa Fe River.


    Santa Fe River Waterfall Whirl
    Nova Cynthia Fine Art
    (c) Nova Cynthia Barker 2006
    7" x 10"
    watercolor on D'Arches Paper 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share